About This Item
pH and Alkalinity Up will increase the pH and Total Alkalinity of spa or hot tub water. The Total Alkalinity of spa water should be maintained between 80 and 150 ppm as determined by a suitable test kit. Maintain the pH within the desired range of 7.2 to 7.8.
Directions for Use: pH and Alkalinity Up should be used as necessary when pH is below 7.2 and or Total Alkalinity is below 80ppm.
NOTE: For best results, dissolve granular products first by adding to a small container filled with warm water, then apply the solution to the spa water.
1. Test the water and determine the amount of pH and Alkalinity Up to use, using the chart on the bottle.
2. Make sure equipment is OFF.
3. Add applicable amount of pH and Alkalinity Up to the spa water.
4. Turn on circulation system for 1-3 hours.
5. Retest water after at least 3 hours.
If pH is still below 7.2 or Total Alkalinity is below 80ppm, repeat steps 1-5 as needed.
Softub Spa Gallon Sizes:
Sportster T-140 = 140 gallons
Legend T-220 = 220 gallons
Resort T-300 = 300 gallons
Portico = 274 gallons